1. Did you miss me last week? I took a week off from blogging to focus on a new direction for Conflicted Pixie...I am excited, scared, overwhelmed, and thrilled all at the same time. Thankfully I have the amazingness that is Launch Sessions helping me through the process. Seriously, if you are looking for direction for your business ventures - they are your team!
2. Save 25% off most Tory Burch items during their Friends and Family Event - use the promo code FRIENDLIEST at checkout - but hurry, the event tonight! This little crossbody clutch is my favorite right now.
3. It feels like squash is taking over my kitchen! Our last two CSA crates were generously filled with all varieties and there is only so much soup I can make. Luckily The Everygirl is talking about the 10 Best Squash Recipes.
4. The cutest, easiest, fastest and, (quite possibly) most functional DIY project you have ever completed!
5. Watches for $10? Why not buy all five colors?!
6. Nate Berkus and Target...you have done it again. They are offering such great pieces right now including this rustic wood framed mirror.