I am constantly inspired by creatives, makers, and entrepreneurs.
This week's Monday Musts post is a round-up of my favorite small businesses.
1. I hadn't jumped on the teething jewelry train...until now. Parker is chewing on everything she can get her hands on, including my shoulder, so I was looking for a little relief when I found these modern options from Mama & Little . This necklace is on sale TODAY ONLY. A perfect add-on to any baby shower gift!
2. I am pretty sure I wrote about Twig Creative before but we still love their wooden toy camera so much - it holds steadfast in the constant 'favorite toy' carousel in our household.
3. I love Open Eyes Press - hand printed in the USA and local to me, at that. These mason jar tea towels would be a welcome addition to any kitchen.
4. Cranberries & Capers is a friend of a friend's business and I genuinely love all her adorable products. Bonus...her paci clips double as teething ring holders!
5. I never can pick a favorite when I look at Water in my Paint's work but this coffee squirrel is pretty awesome.
6. Stay + Co.'s gold dot and gold stripe pieces are just about the cutest - the ladies behind the brand have big things in the works and I am excited to share more about them later in the week!