|dedicated to my favorite blogger collaborations|
1. Grace Atwood is the voice behind one of my favorite blogs, Stripes & Sequins, and works as the Social Media Director for Bauble Bar. Bauble Bar just released the Stripes & Sequins X Bauble Bar collection and it is pretty great. Read Grace's inspiring story HERE.
2. Another favorite blog, Poppytalk, recently collaborated with Target to create an outdoor beach picnic collection.
3. Courtney from What Courtney Wore collaborated with Gorjana jewelry and created some great pieces, my favorite being this bracelet.
4. Oh Joy's collaboration with Land of Nod has been out for awhile now but there is still some goodness available online including this stylish lamp.
5. The Cupcakes and Cashmere capsule collection for Club Monaco is perfect. Although most pieces are over my normal spending limit, this leather skirt might be my splurge piece for Fall.
5. Speaking of splurges, Love Taza's collaboration with designer Lauren Moffatt on their Fall children's line is dreamy. I say dreamy because really I can only dream about dressing my girls in these adorable designs.