1. Ahh maxi dress, the most versatile summer wardrobe item. I love this colorful, flowy version. I also love the price. Click HERE for a link to the dress and other Shopbop sale items.
2. I was privileged to attend 'This Is My Brave' in person...such a powerful and moving show. If you weren't able to make it, check out the just launched YouTube channel to watch all the brave performances.
3. Patriotic Toms for littles...doesn't get much cuter.
4. This beautiful white eyelet piece is a table lamp! I know. And it is on sale.
5. This week's vegetable challenge was rhubarb. When faced with a challenge, I prefer to top it with oats, sugar, butter, and bake it. This rhubarb crunch recipe did not disappoint.
6. It doesn't get much easier than this sticky dot garland. Such an easy way to decorate for a party or add some happy to drab space.