1. Happy 'Friends and Family' week at Bloomingdales (beginning Wednesday use online promo code FRIENDS)! This is the week where I purchase all my big ticket and splurge items for the season - past use of the 20% discount includes Hunter boots (for myself and Blake), Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Longchamp bags, Michael Kors watches...I'll stop now. This season I am wanting a small cross-body handbag like this one.
3. I ordered this skirt for Blake because I couldn't live without the floral print. To my surprise, it includes built-in shorts - cute and functional!
4. I love how you can put anything inside of a tortilla and call it a meal - these thai tacos are a nice update to the ordinary.
5. I might be fooling myself, but this DIY storage solution looks quite easy to make.
6. I saw this Trader Joe's or Whole Foods infographic in the Washington Post and it made me chuckle. Especially the 'do you absolutely need Thai lime and chili cashews?' part.